What is Acetaminophen rectal
Acetaminophen rectal is a preparation of acetaminophen that is used as a pain reliever and fever reducer. It is available as a rectal suppository, which is inserted into the rectum.
Benefits of Acetaminophen rectal
and Its Uses.
Acetaminophen rectal is a medication that is used to treat pain and fever. It is available as a rectal suppository or enema. Acetaminophen rectal is available as a prescription or over the counter medication.
The benefits of acetaminophen rectal include:
1. It is a pain reliever.
2. It is a fever reducer.
3. It is available over the counter.
4. It is available as a prescription medication.
5. It is available as a rectal suppository or enema.
6. It is a non-narcotic medication.
7. It is a non-addictive medication.
8. It is a safe medication.
9. It is a medication that can be used by pregnant women.
10. It is a medication that can be used by children.
Side Effects and Dosage of Acetaminophen rectal
Acetaminophen rectal is used to relieve pain and inflammation in the rectum. It is a type of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Acetaminophen rectal comes as a suppository to insert into the rectum. It is usually used one to four times a day.
Common side effects of acetaminophen rectal include rectal pain, burning, itching, and drainage.