What is Acular
Acular is a prescription eye drop that is used to relieve itching and burning sensations in the eyes. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that works by reducing inflammation in the eyes. It is available in a 0.5% and a 1% formulation.
Benefits of Acular
and Its Uses.
Acular is a prescription medication used to treat eye conditions such as dry eye, allergies, and inflammation. Acular belongs to a group of medications called prostaglandin analogs. It works by decreasing the production of natural prostaglandins in the eye, which helps to decrease inflammation and the symptoms of dry eye.
There are a number of benefits to using Acular, including:
1. It can help to relieve the symptoms of dry eye, including burning, itching, and stinging.
2. It can help to relieve the symptoms of allergies, such as sneezing, itching, and watering of the eyes.
3. It can help to reduce inflammation in the eye.
4. It is available in both a prescription and over-the-counter form.
5. It is safe and effective for both adults and children.
6. It is easy to use, and comes in both a drop and oint
Side Effects and Dosage of Acular
Acular is a prescription eye drop that is used to treat inflammation of the eye. It is a corticosteroid that is available as an ophthalmic suspension and is used to treat conditions such as iritis, uveitis, and posterior uveitis. Acular is also used to treat allergic conjunctivitis.
Acular is available as a 0.5% ophthalmic suspension. The usual dose is one or two drops in the affected eye(s) two or three times a day.
Common side effects of Acular include blurred vision, eye pain, headache, and burning or stinging sensation in the eye.
Do not use Acular if you are allergic to it or any of the ingredients in it. Do not use Acular if you have a viral or fungal infection in your eye.