What is Ora film
Ora film is an over-the-counter (OTC) drug used to relieve pain and inflammation associated with mouth sores. Ora film is a thin, transparent film that is placed directly on the sore. The film dissolves and releases the medication over a period of time.
Benefits of Ora film
and Its Uses.
Ora film is a transparent and thin film that is used to cover the teeth. It is used to protect the teeth from decay and also helps in the overall oral health of the teeth. Ora film is also known as dental sealant.
The benefits of ora film are as follows:
1) Ora film helps in the prevention of tooth decay.
2) Ora film helps in the overall oral health of the teeth.
3) Ora film is transparent and thin, and hence does not cause any discomfort to the user.
4) Ora film is easy to use and does not require any special training.
5) Ora film is affordable and can be easily purchased from any local pharmacy.
6) Ora film is long lasting and can last for up to two years.
7) Ora film is safe to use and does not cause any side effects.
Side Effects and Dosage of Ora film
Ora film is a drug used to prevent and treat oral thrush, a fungal infection of the mouth. It comes as a tablet that is placed on the tongue and dissolves.
Ora film should not be used by people who are allergic to it or to any of its ingredients.
It is not known whether or not Ora film is safe for pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding.
The most common side effects of Ora film are a burning sensation in the mouth and headache.
Ora film should be taken exactly as prescribed by a doctor. It should not be taken in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.